Add creative flair to your next
Get all your gal pals together for a creative twist on a girls night out while staying in!
Just the girls with some drinks, snacks and calligraphy! Laugh at your mistakes, ooohh and awwww over your cool new creations! Not only have some fun girls time, but ya learned something new too = a no guilt good time!
Snap out of the workday drearies and have some creative fun to reenergize the crew!
Grab the team, have some fun, get to know each other better and see who has the best skills... just kidding, it's not a competition you guys - relieving some stress and having fun before heading back to the grind is what it is all about!
Be the hostess with the mostess! No more stressing about what party game or activity to keep your guests entertained!
Private calligraphy workshops are the perfect party activity for...
· Bridal Showers
· Baby Showers
· Bachelorette Parties
· Birthday Parties
· Reunions & more!
· Workshops must be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your gathering
· Ideal for 10-15 amazing peeps per private workshop (can have fewer, see cost/person section). Maximum of 20
· I will travel within 40 miles of Arapahoe (68922), additional miles $2/mile
· Each workshop runs 90 min with about 30 min set up prior to start and 15 min to pack up and let you party on
· A private or public indoor venue (we don't want to spend our time chasing papers!) that provides enough space for all guests to view demonstrations well.
· Standard table height tables & chairs work best. Picture about 4 people to an 8 ft table - that makes a great fit to spread out and feel comfy.
· Guest list for personalized zipper pouch.
· Drinks, snacks, decor etc. for guests as you wish!
· Complete supply kit for each guest to keep!
- Kit includes: calligraphy brush pen, worksheets, tracing paper, personalized zipper pouch and party favor supplies.
· Hands on instruction with demos and personalized guidance
· A fun make and take party favor that coordinates with your party theme
· Travel to you, arriving about 30 min early to set up guest place setting
Cost: $35 per person - 10 person minimum
· You can have less than 10 people, but minimum workshop cost is still $350
· $200 deposit to save your date on my calendar with remaining due 1 week prior to your workshop
Locations: I will travel within 40 miles of Arapahoe (68922)
· Beyond 40 miles of Arapahoe is billed at $2/mile and agreed upon prior to booking
Cancelations/Postponements: In the event your workshop must be canceled or postponed, we will first work to determine an alternate date. If an alternate date cannot be scheduled, deposit will be refunded up to 1 week prior to originally scheduled workshop.
To book your private calligraphy workshop for your gathering use the booking form button below and I will be in touch to discuss all the details!BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP!
Have a few questions first?
I am here for you!
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nestled in the cozy mid-west, you'll find (me) artist and creativeprenuer, Megan, experimenting with traditional methods of hand lettering, illustration and watercolor in my home studio tucked away in the heart of farm country where we enjoy life a little slower and the sunsets are so dreamy.
Oh wait, who are we kidding?!
I'm running kids every which way, juggling all the things that motherhood and entrepreneurship can throw at you! I'm right there in the not-so-glamorous trenches with ya, friend!
Ahhh, but that is why I have been venturing out of the studio since 2019 to teach all of YOU about modern calligraphy!
It's actually not all about learning calligraphy...
I know deep in my soul how cherished those fleeting hours are when we get to soak in some time with our besties and how rejuvenating it feels to have some good times together!
Oh! In case you are wondering... Maddie was our beagle and the sunsets truly are dreamy here in Nebraska!