Pet Portrait - Custom Watercolor Painting
An original hand painted watercolor portrait of your fur-baby is a timeless heirloom to be cherished and treasured for years! Whether you are honoring a much loved pet who has crossed the rainbow bridge or are looking for the perfect gift to give the pet obsessed person in your life - a pet portrait is truly one-of-a-kind!
All the details are captured in soft, beautiful watercolor strokes all painted by hand.
Each pet portrait is hand painted using light-fast Windsor & Newton watercolor paints on archival 140lb Strathmore 400 series watercolor cold-pressed paper.
When ordering your portrait:
- Please choose the size of your portrait when ordering: either 5x7 or 8x10. The paper itself is slightly larger to allow a blank border surrounding the painting to give space for matting the painting within your frame should you choose.
Email a high resolution, good quality photo of your pet as you would like it painted. I will sketch directly from the photo, so be sure the photo captures the angel and details you wish to see in your final painting. If sending multiple photos, please indicate your preference. If preference is not noted, I will use my discretion.
- Once your order is received, I will email to clarify any details such as color matching or little nuances of your pet.
- Your painting is an artistic interpretation, not an exact depiction. Colors may not be exact. Each portrait is hand-painted by artist, Megan Soncksen.
- Your final painting will be shipped in a flat envelope.
- Current turn-around time: 4-6 weeks.