Pet Portrait Siblings - Custom Watercolor Painting
An original hand painted watercolor portrait of your fur-babies is a timeless heirloom to be cherished and treasured for years! Whether you are honoring a much loved pets who have crossed the rainbow bridge or are looking for the perfect gift to give the pet obsessed person in your life - a pet portrait is truly one-of-a-kind!
All the details are captured in soft, beautiful watercolor strokes all painted by hand.
Each pet portrait is hand painted using light-fast Windsor & Newton watercolor paints on archival 140lb Arches watercolor cold-pressed paper.
This listing is priced to include two pets in one portrait. If you only need one pet painted, please view this listing: Pet Portrait - Custom Watercolor Portrait
When ordering your portrait:
- Please choose the size of your portrait when ordering: either 5x7 or 8x10.
- Then choose if you would like your pet's names hand lettered on the portrait. Once on the shopping cart page, click "CLICK HERE TO ADD CUSTOMIZATION NOTES" to type the name of your pets.
Email a high resolution, good quality photo of your pets as you would like it painted. I will sketch directly from the photo, so be sure the photo captures the angel and details you wish to see in your final painting. If sending multiple photos, please indicate your preference. If preference is not noted, I will use my discretion.
- Once your order is received, I will email to clarify any details such as color matching or little nuances of your pets.
- Your painting is an artistic interpretation, not an exact depiction. Colors may not be exact. Each portrait is hand-painted by artist, Megan Soncksen.
- Your final painting will be shipped in a flat envelope.
- Current turn-around time: 4-6 weeks.